Zetech University Job Vacancies for Lecturer, Application Details
Zetech University is the premier university for the education of Technology, Science and Business programmes, offering an exceptional learning experience to thousands of youth from Kenya and beyond.
- A PhD in Education (or a Master’s degree qualification in special cases) from a recognized/accredited university;
- At least three (3) years of teaching/research experience at the university level as a Lecturer/Research Fellow;
- At least six equivalent publication points as a Lecturer/Research Fellow;
- Supervised at least four (4) postgraduate students to completion as a Lecturer/Research Fellow.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in Education in the following areas of specialization: English & Literature, Kiswahili & History, Geography & CRE from a recognized/accredited university in the relevant field plus at least three years post qualification work experience; and
- Registerable for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or equivalent Doctoral degree qualification.
Interested applicants to send their application letters and updated CVs via the email address – email@example.com quoting Job Ref. ZU/10/25/33 indicating the current and expected salary not later than 9th December 2017.
ZETECH UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: