Zetech University Job Vacancies 2018 for Library Assistant
Job Ref: ZU/10/25/36
Zetech University is a premier university for the education of Technology, Science and Business programmes, offering an exceptional learning experience to thousands of youth from Kenya and beyond.
Our Mission is to provide holistic education by promoting excellence in research, integrating innovation and technology with the aim of developing well rounded citizens to impact the social, political and economic world.
Reporting to the Senior Library Assistant, the position holder will, among other duties;
- Register library users in Koha;
- Follow up on overdue materials;
- Regular stock taking;
- Re-shelve library material as needed;
- Ensure proper shelves labeling;
- Conduct regular user training;
- Assist in accessioning, classification & Cataloguing of library material;
- Assist in bar-coding and Spine labeling & covering books;
- Assisting users in identifying or retrieving information materials.
- Diploma in Information Sciences or related field from a recognized tertiary institution;
- At least one-year relevant working experience;
- Outstanding Classification and Cataloging skills;
- Good Computing skills;
- Excellent Records management skills;
- A Team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Highly flexible.
How to Apply
Interested applicants to send their application letters and updated CVs via the email address – [email protected] quoting Job Ref. ZU/10/25/36 indicating the current and expected salary not later than 7th February 2018.
Zetech University is an equal opportunity employer
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: