Yandex Enterprises Limited Recruitment 2018 for Customer Service Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Yandex Enterprises Limited Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Yandex Enterprises Limited Recruitment 2018
Yandex Enterprises Limited is a firm dealing with sales and marketing of construction and building materials.
Administration/Customer Service Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Supervise the customer service team
- Work with customers and sales representatives to handle both pre-sales and post-sales service functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints/inquiries via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner.
- Escalate any issues on time
- Assist in product purchasing and order fulfillment activities such as taking orders, giving pricing information, determining appropriate delivery methods, routes and rates, etc.
- Handle incoming phone calls related to; return material requests, product samples, order referrals, sales promotions, etc.
- Monitor product order delivery to ensure on-time delivery to customers.
- Alert customers on delayed deliveries in advance.
- Provide price and cost proposals in response to customer’s requests.
- Respond to customer’s requests
- Develop knowledge about each customer’s business model and requirements.
- Maintain competent understanding of company’s products, their functions and alternatives.
- Coordinate, analyze and improve customer service functions to meet company goals.
- Maintain database of customer sales order and invoicing records.
Requirements for the Administration/Customer Service Coordinator Job
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a customer service teamleader
- Those with experience in a banking set up will have an added advantage
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Having strong sense of responsibility and commitment to one’s duties
- Able to follow given instructions
- Time management skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint for presentations and reports required.
- Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully adapt to change.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: