Yandex Enterprises Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for HSE Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Yandex Enterprises Limited Opera Software Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Yandex Enterprises Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Yandex Enterprises Limited is a firm dealing with sales and marketing of construction and building materials.We are currently diversifying our products by venturing into construction and operations of luxury serviced apartments and we seek to hire personnel who will provide high-quality service to our guests and go the extra mile to make sure guests are satisfied.
HSE Officer Job Responsibilities
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned.
Qualification & Skills for the HSE Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma or a related field.
- Diploma or certification in fire and safety from the recognized institution in Kenya
- Good communication Skills.
- Articulate and confident presentation skills.
- Basic computer application (outlook, word, excel, PowerPoint)
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: