XRX Technologies Job Vacancy For Rider, Application Details
- Delivery of products and goods to our clients
- Making sure deliveries are done on time
- Inspect and maintain tires, brakes, lights, and gas/fuel when running low.
- Ensure the motor vehicle is serviced on time and in proper working condition
- Ensure the motor vehicles are clean all the Time
- Ensure Inspections are done on time
- Making sure the Insurances for the cars are up-to date
- Load merchandise into van or truck.
- Follow traffic signs and street signs to get to destination.
- Ensure address on package and inventory loads match up to delivery Note.
- Ensure hand-in of delivery paperwork to the procurement and logistics department for filling and facilitation of payments
- Take payments when needed.
- Monitor traffic conditions to avoid delays.
- Escalate any challenges experience on ground during deliveries
- Cleaning and General Office maintenance
Rider Job Qualifications
- K.C.S.E Certificate
- Valid professional Driving License- (BCEFG)
- Certificate of Good Conduct (Must be up to date)
- 5 years’ experience as a Rider in a Logistics Position
Work related skills
- Good organizational skills and Time Management
- Aggressive and Result Oriented
- Problem Solving Skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Good leadership qualities
- Positive ‘Can Do’ Attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Strong customer relation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Complexity and difficulty of the work
- A demanding job that requires high level of time management, accuracy and integrity
Successful performance standards
- To make deliveries on time
- To have no Traffic Offences
- To ensure the Company cars are in good working condition
How to Apply
Qualified candidates send their cvs, copy of their Certificate of Good Conduct and Driving Licence and current and expected gross salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: