World Vision Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. World Vision recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
World Vision Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 World Vision Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
World Vision is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Grants Resource Mgmt Specialist
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
To generate grant income for WV Germany and partnering World Vision offices in East Africa, to monitor the donor funding environment, engage donors at operational and strategic level, lead and/or support the proposal development process, support in case of project management issues of Germany funded projects and build operational and strategic capacity in grant acquisition and management.
- Monitor Donor Funding Environment:
- Identify donor priorities for region & countries.
- Track funding opportunities & calls for proposals.
- Identify key donor trends.
- Strategic Engagement and Communication with both internal and external Stakeholders at operational and strategic level:
- Develop clear understanding of donor expectations regarding proposal submission & project implementation.
- Lead/support problem resolution processes.
- Participate in relevant donor meetings & fora.
- Effective collaboration and communication with both relevant East Africa Region (EAR) units, Support Offices (SOs), and EURep on resource acquisition and management.
- Develop and implement a Strategy for effective Donor Relationship Building (pre-positioning):
- Identify key relationships to strengthen NO positioning and elevate WV’s profile with relevant donors.
- Work with and through Nationla Offices (NOs) and in collaboration with SOs to maintain strong donor relationships at regional and country level, developing engagement strategies for each donor or a group of donors.
- In conjunction with relevant communications teams, develop key marketing material about WV to position WV vis-à-vis relevant donors.
- Build relationships and credibility with relevant donors at the national & regional level, using previous success and documented best practices in grant management.
- Lead Proposal Development Process (Pre-proposal, Proposal development, Post-submission):
- Communicate funding opportunities & other relevant information to field offices and other WV partners in simplified manner.
- Participate in go/no-go decisions.
- Work with relevant NO/RO teams on project design.
- Ensure adequate resources (human & financial) are available for quality proposal development.
- Ensure timely and appropriate communication and coordination of stakeholders throughout the proposal development process.
- High quality support to proposal writing.
- Oversee timely submission of high-quality proposals.
- Ensure adequate post-submission follow-up.
- Support Project Design Workshops Support Project Development through Coordination and Proposal writing.
- Build Capacity of Nationla Offices (NOs) to enhance Grant Acquisition & Management (GAM):
- Help identify NO/RO capacity gaps.
- Support development & implementation of NO capacity-building plans.
- Identify or develop capacity-building resources & activities.
- Establish on-going coaching relationship with key personnel.
- Grow Grant Income and strengthen GAM Processes:
- Support NOs in meeting GAM targets.
- Support NOs in tracking GAM metrics.
- Support Grant Management for Germany funded Projects and appropriate Systems for sustaining GAM:
- Support NO pipeline development & management.
- Support NO planning & budgeting.
- Ensure NO GAM compliance systems & capacity.
- Support development & use of tools & procedures to mitigate risk.
- Support NOs in startup workshops for awarded grants.
- Support the development & presentation of grants management information to support strategic and operational management decisions.
- Support donor report development & submission.
- Identify & communicate key grants management issues that require resolution at higher level.
- Lead/participate in knowledge transfer/knowledge sharing processes among NOs/RO/SOs.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to motivate multi-stakeholder teams and inspire teamwork.
- Ability to manage donor expectations.
- Strong budgetary and financial management skills.
- Strong written and spoken communication in English.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and representational skills.
- Knowledge of German language.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Cross cultural sensitivity.
- 3-5 years relevant experience, specifically in writing winning proposals.
- Significant experience in project management and grant compliance procedures.
- Master’s Degree
- Knowledge of German language.
How to Apply
2. Job Title: Senior Technical Advisor
Purpose of the Job
The position will provide leadership in peace building and interfaith programming across the region to contribute to child wellbeing and build World Vision as a lead in peace and conflict sensitive programming with interfaith engagement and integration into programs.
It will define the technical guidance, standards for technical approaches and programs to enhance ministry performance aligned to global industry practice on peace and conflict sensitivity. The aim is also to work with regional, Support Offices (SOs) and National Offices (NOs) resource development teams to mobilize adequate resources to effectively scale up community based peace building efforts and strategic engagement with multi faith groups in the region.
The role is responsible for external engagement and strategic partnerships for advocacy, policy influence and resource development in peace building and interfaith engagement are critical. It will also coordinate thought leadership, evidence and learning on peace building and interfaith work to enhance child wellbeing.
- Develop an integrated Peace Building and Interfaith strategic guidance in line with global peace building and interfaith strategies and policies.
- Ensure regional technical guidance and National Offices technical programs and approaches focus on child well-being.
- Coordinate implementation of the technical guidance and conduct regular performance review of the targets set as part of the regional strategy score card.
- Provide oversight to major Peace Building and Interfaith initiatives in the region and ensure compliance with WVI peace building and interfaith standards, protocols and policy.
- Engage and support in regional strategy development, execution and measurement processes.
- Provide leadership in mainstreaming, integrating and scaling up promising practices in Peace Building and Interfaith programs.
- Coordinate the contribution of the Peace Building and Interfaith work in Integrated Learning Site and knowledge management initiatives in the region.
- Ensure that support to NOs is included in the Organization Capacity Plans (OCPs) and aligned to PST mechanisms for greater impact.
- Provide technical support in the development, adaptation and scaling up of specific project models and approaches that contribute to specific child well-being outcomes.
- Support evidence based policy analysis and advocacy with respect to policies with a bearing on child wellbeing outcomes.
- Provide leadership in mainstreaming and scaling up evidenced based best practices in peace building and interfaith.
- Provide technical support to major initiatives and projects in the region.
- Coordinate well planned integrated approaches to building skills and expertise in NOs.
- Explore potential funding sources for Peace Building and Interfaith programming to support National Offices and work with the appropriate staff on these opportunities.
- Collaborate with the East Africa Region (EAR) Resource Development Unit (RDU), NOs and SO to support resource development for Peace Building and Interfaith programming.
- Monitor the peacebuilding and interfaith donor competitive landscape, provide support and guidance to NOs in development of peace building and interfaith capacity statements aligned to Technical Approaches (TAs) and Technical Programs (TPs) to be utilized during prepositioning meetings with donors.
- Ensure that regional technical guidance and business plan includes resource development strategies.
- Ensure the inclusion of a resource development target in key Peace Building and Interfaith specialists JDs.
- Provide technical assistance for Peace Building and Interfaith work in the region, working to ensure that National Offices have adequate public and private funding to scale up high quality programming.
- Work with Support Office and NO peacebuilding and interfaith teams, and other regional ministry and functions to ensure that large scale grants and other specially funded initiatives are implemented well, in alignment with WV models, and that they achieve best practice standards of programming as well as financial accountability.
- Provide support in the development of multi-country proposals in Peace Building and Interfaith.
- Coordinate engagement and frontline work for the Interfaith sector within the Nairobi regional hub framework.
- Establish or strengthen linkages and networks with leading institutions, donors, governments and other organizations to establish formal or informal partnerships.
- Support regional and national leadership in articulating policy positions and enhancing the visibility of WV in their respective countries and within the Region.
- Represent WV in global, regional and national peace building and interfaith events, conferences, for a, seminars and technical working groups.
Evidence and Learning:
- Coordinate the documentation and publication of promising practices.
- Define and regularly update research priorities on Peace Building and Interfaith.
- Engage research institutions and universities in mission critical/operational research to solve key problems/issues that affect child well being.
- Conduct operations research studies and pilots, documentation and ensure dissemination lessons learned to members of the CoP, regional and international forums.
- Facilitate cross learning between NOs, learning from Support Offices (SO), other regions and peer organizations.
- Promote adoption and scale up of promising practices, project models and innovations.
- Organize annual forum as a learning and innovation event.
Collaboration and cross functional work:
- Participate in the global Peace Building and CC/interfaith communities of practice and major Peace Building and Interfaith initiatives in the region.
- Strengthen the existing communities of practice (CoPs) in EAR through the establishment and running of the regional chapters on Peace Building and Interfaith.
- Mobilize technical expertise across the region through GTRN, ensuring effective knowledge management, learning and continuous improvement of programming in the region.
- Collaborate with regional HEA to conduct and analyse conflict monitoring in the region and make recommendations for action.
- Participate in RDMT and support NO technical teams’ participation in NDMTs and coordination of MSTC.
- Collaborate with other units to leverage the impact of Peace Building and Interfaith work in national offices.
- Contribute to the Integrated Learning site concept by working with other technical units and IP&S.
- Carry out any other additional responsibilities as required.
- Master’s Degree in either Peace Studies, Theology, Biblical studies, Missions or related field.
- 10 years of experience in peace building and interfaith relations programming in developing countries.
- In depth knowledge of peace building issues that affect the East Africa region.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, particularly in a cross-cultural environment.
- Strong planning and organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple activities.
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders and represent WV, particularly with donors and partners.
- Experience managing field-level programs.
- Experience leading and managing a professional technical team.
- Significant bi-lateral, multi-lateral donor grant experience with program design, implementation, funding acquisition and reporting.
- Proficient in English language.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strategy development.
- Theory of change and logical framework development.
- Advocacy and campaigns.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Experience in East Africa, programming in fragile contexts.
- Professional experience in training/capacity building.
- Research and evaluation experience.
- Multi-sectoral/integrated program design and implementation.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
How to Apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest World Vision Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum World Vision Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for World Vision Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for World Vision Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent World Vision Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the World Vision Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: