World Vision Job Vacancy For Operations Assistant NGO, Application Details
The Operations Assistant will work with World Vision’s Impact and Engagement group who work across the globe. Support will be provided to individuals who are located geographically close to the Operations Assistant, providing support for personnel issues, invoice tracking, consultant contracts, etc.
Support will also be provided to facilitate team operations for a specific team where the leader of the team is located geographically close by. This will include preparation of reports, coordinating team meetings, etc. but doesn’t include supporting all the staff in the team, nor attending team meetings.
Table of Contents
Operations Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Supporting People and Culture (HR) processes for assigned Impact & Engagement staff.
- Supporting finance related processes for assigned Impact & Engagement staff.
- Supporting reporting for assigned team.
- Supporting team operations for assigned team (not individuals in the team).
Requirements for the Operations Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s degree
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of proficiency in using email, MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Professional.
- Substantial experience in most or all of the key tasks required in the role.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems constructively and efficiently.
- Preferably involvement in relief/development work.
- Positive, can-do attitude with strong inclination towards serving others and teamwork.
- Cross-cultural relations skills.
- Solutions oriented, highly organized, focused and able to set and balance multiple priorities.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours where necessary to accommodate any time differences between self and supervisor/other colleagues.
- Working from home is optional in all cases, but may be necessary in those cases where no suitable office space is available locally.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: