World Vision Job Vacancy 2018 for Recruiter, Application Details
World Vision Job Vacancy 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for World Vision Job Vacancy 2018. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
World Vision Job Vacancy 2018
World Vision International (wvi.org) is looking for an International Recruiter, motivated by their Christian faith, to find great talent to help us in the relentless pursuit of our vision for every child: life in all its fullness and our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so. We will do this until girls and boys:
- Enjoy good health and are protected from disease
- Are educated for life and enabled to fulfil their potential
- Are cared for, protected and participating
- Experience the profound security of the love of God and others
We need an experienced International Recruiter with knowledge of how to extensively source for talent globally in relief and development contexts, the know-how to reach them, and the experience to land and bring them onboard. You will have experience in recruiting high volume middle level management and technical positions, as well as all aspects of the sourcing, selection and offer process ensuring a positive candidate experience.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organization devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 42,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Stakeholder Management, Customer Service & Strategy Development:
- Conduct thorough Position Brief (intake meeting) with hiring manager for each position posted.
- Coordinate with Regional and National office leaders/hiring managers to forecast hiring needs and create a diversity sourcing and recruitment strategy as needed.
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with hiring managers and People & Culture (P&C) staff in a designated group of hiring offices in order to fill all international assignee vacancies in a timely manner.
Candidate Sourcing & Screening:
- Develop and maintain multiple channels and networks to build a deep, diverse, and reliable sourcing pools from a specified country, group of countries or technical or functional areas. Proactively identify and develop effective sourcing strategies (e.g. networking contacts, system queries/searches, religious institutions, College/Universities presentations).
- Source potential candidates on LinkedIn and DevEx and also on other platforms. Work with assigned Sourcing Specialist on hard to fill roles as needed.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates. Create advertisements and job postings using WVI guidelines and templates.
- Maintain knowledge of and sensitivity to the constantly changing environment of the marketplace relative to the sourcing and recruitment of qualified professionals in the development sector.
- Work in close partnership with hiring managers to achieve service level agreements and recruitment objectives for assigned positions by verifying appropriate position requirements, budget and target source.
- Conduct effective screening, interviewing, and assessments for the best candidates for a position match using behavioural interviewing techniques.
- Develop, build and maintain candidate relationships through ongoing communications regarding questions, updates and status during the interview process.
Recruitment Administration and Systems Support:
- Negotiate offer with selected candidate within limits specified by hiring office and issue contract for candidate selected.
- Initiate PAF (Payroll) paperwork based on candidate acceptance.
- Coordinate with International Staffing Administrator to ensure appropriate orientation/on-boarding support is provided to new hires.
- Manage/coordinate new hire relocation with support from administrator.
- Support staff and Regional or National P&C in process of relocating new hire to new assignment/location (salary & benefits administration changes, logistics, Visa/travel arrangements).
- Utilize OurPeople recruitment tool appropriately and efficiently to ensure consistent, timely and accurate data entry and management.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and trends in recruitment, WVI organizational policies, benefits and compensation, relocation and repatriation.
- Conduct recruitment responsibilities in a professional, service-oriented, responsive, innovative, ethical and cost effective manner in accordance with WVI goals and Christian principles.
- May work on other recruitments other than those of their clients Will attend regular and monthly team meetings and training conferences.
- Maybe required to travel for official matters as required and other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience of recruiting and working in a high volume organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 7 years of on the job training in recruitment.
- Experience in recruitment of professional and technical positions.
- Demonstrated ability to use creative sourcing and networking skills to connect with talent in different professions.
- Successful skills and ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple projects in a fast paced and ever-changing multinational organization.
- Full-cycle recruiting experience.
- The ability to operate within a geographically dispersed organization.
- Experience in international/global workforce in Middle East/Europe and Africa context and possess cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- A deep understanding and passion for recruitment, aware of the latest trends and global talent market.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Certification in Internet Recruiting, Social Talent or equivalent certification.
- Targeted Selection certification or behavioural interviewing training.
- Working knowledge of Humanitarian INGO’s and knowledge of relief contexts such as, Afghanistan/Pakistan/South Sudan/Sudan/Somalia is highly desirable.
- Experience in forecasting of workforce/staffing needs.
- Demonstrated computer literacy to include experience in tracking recruitment outcomes/metrics.
- Expertise in advanced internet searching, candidate research, and cold-calling.
- Confidence in all settings when advising/partnering with business partners, hiring managers and other stakeholders.
- Must be in full agreement and support of WV’s Core Values, along with spiritual maturity to evaluate candidate’s motivational fit for the organization.
- Solutions-oriented with strong problem-solving and follow-up skills.
- A self-starter who is driven to find the best candidates for the positions and can work in an environment with minimal supervision; team player, collaborator, and able to effectively network amongst all levels within and outside of the organization.
- Must have strong interpersonal, negotiation and oral/written communication skills – ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Second language such as Arabic, French or Portuguese is highly desirable.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 5% of the time. Travel is minimal, is whenever required.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: