World Vision International Job Recruitment 2018 for Records Management Assistant
Purpose of the position:
To facilitate the Finance Group in maintaining proper records and filing.
- Maintain proper and accurate filing of all financial documents.
- Facilitate both internal and external auditors
- Documents archiving
- Maintain Proper and accurate filing for all finance vouchers from the field
- Reconciliation of the field Digital files
- Digitization of files
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- A Degree in Records Management, Business Administration or a related study.
- Must demonstrate hands on experience of filling/documentation and familiarity with the various filling systems.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in records management or related administrative roles
- Past experience in accounting computer packages, especially sun system
- Experience working in grant related programs.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based with
- Travel: 15% domestic/international travel required
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: