World Vision East Africa Regional Office Job Vacancy 2018 for IT Security Internship
Kenya Nationals Only
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice.
The World Vision International is looking for an Information Security Analyst intern to work in its Nairobi office.
The intern will be involved in supporting Information Security initiatives across the globe.
We’re looking for an intern to:
- Triage of security incidents to identify information security threats and vulnerability findings to support incident response.
- Assists with vulnerability management for specific applications, services, networks and servers when required.
- Assists with documentation of processes, programs and reports when required.
- Assists with incident response and forensic investigations when required.
- Assists the security operations team to identify, select and advice on information security controls.
- Assists in the research and assessment of new threats, security alerts and recommendation of remedial action/s.
- Assist with information security risk analysis and reporting.
- Completed a BSc Degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Science or any IT related field.
- Strong computer, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment where success is high dependent upon the contribution of others.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic information security concepts and principles.
- Knowledge and understanding of incident management based on the ITILv3 framework.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Completed a Bachelor of Science Degree with a Major in Information Security.
- Pursuing an MSc Degree in Information Security.
- Certification in Information Security;
- CompTIA Security +
- EC Certified Security Analyst ECSA
Languages: Excellent oral and written English.
Period of internship: April – September 2018 (6 months)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
A small stipend will be offered for the position.
How to Apply
Kindly send applications to email@example.com indicating the job title ‘IT Security Intern’ as the email subject by close of business on 26 March 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: