Workforce Associates Job Vacancies 2018 for Production Supervisor Job (2 Posts)
Under the Supervision of the Production Manager, Direct, Guide and Monitor Machine Operators and Assistant Machine Operators in regards to Quality, Productivity, Maintenance, Costs / Wastage Minimisation and Safety Standards in order to achieve and constantly improve on the set productivity targets in line with Overall Equipment Efficiency.
- Ensure swift and smooth plant start-ups and shutdowns through effective Supervisor handovers at the start/end of every shift.
- Under the direction of the Production Manager, review production special orders and schedule earliest delivery.
- Monitor process output every two hours to ensure that client product specification, quality and plant efficiency is sustained.
- Initiative and supervise product changes to ensure product specification is achieved and maintained by controlling and stoppage of non- conforming products from further processing.
- Timely generate material requisition, and material return notes to ensure sustained plant productivity.
- Through effective production line balancing, ensure employee skills progression for maximum output and plant optimisation.
- Make timely requisitions for machine maintenance during breakdowns and generate maintenance Job Cards.
- Monitor and coordinate the implementation of 6s and GEMBA (Housekeeping).
- Allocate and reallocate manpower on the production line and revising production schedules and priorities as needed in order to maximise productivity.
- Investigate/ escalate customer complaints and provide timely feedback for management action.
- Constantly undertake plant inspection and report any unsafe conditions and risks/hazards in line with Company safety and health Policy.
- Enforce Company procedures on Personal Protection Equipment (PPEs).
- Diploma in Printing Technology
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity in a busy printing or related manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Quality management process
- Demonstrated forward planning ability.
- Capable of making fast and sound decisions.
- Leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Requisite knowledge of basic computer packages.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Kiswahili (both written and oral)
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae indicating both their current and expected gross salary to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 28th February, 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: