Woodchem Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Business Development Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Woodchem Limited Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Woodchem Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Woodchem Limited is a company that deals in CCA vacuum pressure treatment & supply of fencing/ utility gum poles. We are located in Nanyuki town, Laikipia county.
- Has a university degree (in business management, M&E, Project Management) and at least 3-5 years of sales and business development experience in Kenya.
- Has a strong record of acquiring new, strategic accounts and experience growing new business lines.
- Strong Finance knowledge with proven experience in managing a company’s books of account
- Should have good knowledge of administration & Human resource management.
- Is fluent in English and Kiswahili, both written and spoken
- Is passionate about his/her work.
- Is comfortable working independently and remotely in a lean environment.
- Likes getting hands on to figure out how to grow a high-potential business
- Is a natural people-person, one that thrives off of building strong relationships both within the organization and externally.
- Is willing to spend 40-50% of his/her time on the road interacting with country-level distribution partners, resellers, customers and partners
- Administration & Human resource management
- Accounts, Stocks/assets & internal audit management
- Production & inputs management
- Marketing & Sales management
- Sourcing manage and recruitment management
- Working with external Auditors and government regulatory bodies
- Develop a detailed company manual that will set out how all duties/tasks will be executed.
- Head the company to adherence of the same.
- Structure & execute the most profitable practices in line with the company’s core business
How to Apply
Applicants apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: