Wisen HR Recruitment 2018 for Sales Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Wisen HR Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Wisen HR Recruitment 2018
An established international courier and logistics company is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help them meet their customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative.
The job holder will be responsible for maximizing sales team potential, crafting sales plans and directing the sales activities of the company to achieve sales objectives.
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
Sales Strategy and Planning
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new services and competition status.
- Co-ordinate sales action plans for individual sales people.
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
- Analyse data to identify sales opportunities.
- Generate timely sales reports.
- Develop and implement the overall performance management function among sales team, including the identification of appropriate performance criteria and measures that are aligned to organizational objectives.
- Design, implement and monitor performance appraisal tools and processes.
- Develop and monitor processes for addressing poor performance.
- Consult with management on development strategies including mentoring and training.
- Establish methods to reduce turnover related to poor performance among sales team.
- Analyse and reports supervisory performance results to the management team.
- Determine training needs among Sales Executives; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports and conferring with management.
- Develop individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources
- Design quality sales training programs
- Schedule individual and team training plans on a regular basis
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses to identify training needs.
Key Requirements for the Sales Manager Job
- Proven over 6 years’ B2B sales experience
- Experience in insurance sales will be an added advantage
- Experience in aggressive sales team performance management
- Excellent business acumen coupled with a business development track record.
- Natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet initiate change and to cope under demanding pressure.
- Knowledge in analysing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating performance management systems for a sales team.
Qualities and skills: This position requires an aggressive, self-motivated person who is passionate about sales and has a strong background in this. Self-driven individual with a keen eye for detail.
How to Apply
Correspondence: Updated CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: