Wisen HR Job Vacancy For Social Media Internships, Application Details
The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis.
Table of Contents
Social Media Internship Responsibilities
- Assist in developing a promotional strategy and steering its implementation
- Responsible for online marketing, web page update and follow up with potential clients
- Prepare proposals seeking participation of such events where the company products can be displayed
- In-charge of organizing promotional events in various shopping malls, corporate events, churches and proof reading marketing materials such as fliers, banners.
- Assist in preparation of materials needed and as well as logistics for events to create awareness
- Collect contacts of interested customers for follow up and sharing with the sales team.
- Responsible for preparation of proposals to prospective corporate clients requesting for a demonstration to their staff
- Respond to any enquiries raised on social media in consultation with sales manager
- Maintain good client relationships and satisfaction through teamwork with sales people
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
Qualifications for the Social Media Internship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- Experience in market research and data analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
Compensation: Monthly stipend.
How to Apply
Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 19th January 2018Correspondence: : Detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: