Wisen HR Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Team Training & Performance Manager, Application Details
Our client, a fast-growing real estate property company, is recruiting for a Sales Team Training and Performance Manager to join their growing team.
To manage the team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
Table of Contents
Sales Team Training Job Responsibilities:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team and individual sales representative goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day sales operations
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
Key Skills and Competencies for the Sales Team Training Job
- Proven experience as a Sales Team Leader or Sales Supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational, decision-making and time-management skills
- Proficiency in computer skills.
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 27th April 2018
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: