Wisen HR Job Vacancy 2018 for Quality Control Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Wisen HR job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Wisen HR Job Vacancy 2018
Our client, a manufacturer of hygiene products, is hiring a Quality Control Assistant to join their company.
The purpose of this job is to ensure quality control processes and procedures are followed as per the company’s requirements.
Responsibilities for the Quality Control Assistant Job
- Maintain cleanliness of quality lab and lab equipment
- Perform online inspection for in-process and finished goods
- Perform batch wise inspection to the finished goods lot, pass or reject the batch number
- Sample collection and performing wet & dry lab testing of SFG
- Responsible for reporting lab results to the executive
- Documentation/upload on ERP of QA reports
- Reporting of rejected / hold SFG, RM & PM during shift
- Documentation of quality report on daily basis
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
Quality Control Assistant Job Qualifications:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry or Laboratory technician from a recognized institution
- Work experience of at least 1-2 years in a manufacturing set-up
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Team player with good attitude towards work and colleagues.
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 14th September 2018
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online http://www.wisenhr.com/ Click on Job Portal at the bottom of the home page
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More