Wisen HR Job Vacancy 2018 for Plant Operator (5 Posts), Application Details
The purpose of this job is to provide leadership to operate the machine, and prepare shift operations to achieve production targets along with quality and other specified goals.
Table of Contents
Plant Operator Job Responsibilities
- Development of a broad and deep knowledge of machine equipment and support for the smooth functioning.
- Work closely with other plant operators to ensure production and shift handing over are done effectively.
- To ensure effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports for the shift to engineer
- Motivate and ensure high performance from the team during the shift operation.
- Actively participate in the plant improvement activities
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures for the working processes
- Maintaining the shop floor clean & hygienic by participating in 3’s Patrols.
- Ensure quality control of all company production output during the shift operation.
- Ensure all statutory compliances during the production process.
- Support engineers in machine downtime to rectify the problems.
- Working with enthusiasm to overcome the errors and indulge in increasing the efficiency of machine.
- Working safely, and creating & maintaining the safe environment to others.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
Qualifications for the Plant Operator Job
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution
- Exposure to handling PLC especially Allan Bradley and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Work experience of at least 4 years in a manufacturing set-up
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Team player with good attitude towards work and colleagues.
How to Apply
Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 26th October 2018
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online http://www.wisenhr.com/ Click on Job Portal at the bottom of the home page
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: