Wisen HR Group Job Vacancies 2018 for HR Implementation Specialist
Our client, a software company, is hiring an HR Implementation Specialist to guide the implementation of the platform for their new clients. As the Implementation Specialist, you will lead the full implementation for each of the clients. You will ensure all client questions and concerns regarding the platform are answered and implemented.
- Own the relationship of all clients assigned and is the point of contact for the features questions
- Ensure on-time and accurate implementations, every time
- Project manage multiple client implementations simultaneously
- Implement, configure, and consult around the platform
- Achieve targets while providing oversight to the company’s internal team members
- Engage closely with the client, their consultants, and other internal departments, to ensure full-scope of implementation is understood and prepares a project plan to track process and ensure all deliverables are met
- Manage client expectations – never over-commit and under-deliver
- Analyse the client’s’ business needs to identify optimal configuration of all of the features included in the platform
- Serve as client advocate within the company to resolve any concerns that may detract from an optimal client experience
- Effectively transition clients to the Client Success team for ongoing support after implementations are completed
- Bachelor’s degree in HR required
- Typing speed: Superior keyboarding skills are a must for this job.
- Experience handling several clients and projects at once with a gift for tracking details, expectation setting, strong organization and time management skills
- Previous experience implementing new clients onto a platform or software
- Strong teammate who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while handling multiple priorities
- Strong written and oral communication
- Proven ability to resolve issues and maintain strong client relationship skills.
- Focused on finding a solution because there is always a way to get it done!
How to Apply
Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 9th March 2018
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.