Williamson Tea Kenya Plc Job Vacancy 2018 for Field Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Williamson Tea Kenya job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Williamson Tea Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Williamson Tea Kenya Plc is seeking to fill the following vacancy at one of our Tea Estates in the Rift Valley and invites applications from qualified individuals who will undergo a selection process to identify the suitable candidates for the position.
Reporting to the Field Manager, the jobholder will be responsible for general supervision, coordination and direction of Field operations.
Duties for the Field Assistant Job
- Prepare land and establish tea/fuel/timber plantations following Agency guidelines.
- Ensure efficient tea bush management and harvesting of quality leaf as per Agency set requirements.
- Ensure preservation of the environment by protecting wetlands, indigenous forests and enforce compliance with all certification standard requirements relating to field operations.
Field Assistant Job Requirements
- B.Sc. in Agriculture or Food Science and Technology or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines within a team environment and willingness to work extra hours to meet set targets.
- Be a dynamic person who has high integrity, good communication skills, relates well with others, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Preferably 1 year minimum experience with good performance.
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Suitably qualified applicants should submit and email as one document; a cover letter with copies of certificates as well as testimonials including a detailed CV with telephone contacts, email, names and addresses of referees.
Indicate your current and expected salary too on or before Friday, 14th September, 2018.
Please cite the job title i.e. Field Assistant on the subject line
to email address [email protected]
and addressed to:
The Managing Director Williamson Tea Kenya Ltd P.O Box 42281-00100 Nairobi
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)