Williamson Tea Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Factory Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Williamson Tea Kenya job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Williamson Tea Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Williamson Tea Kenya Plc is seeking to fill the following vacancy at one of our Tea Estates in the Rift Valley and invites applications from qualified individuals who will undergo a selection process to identify the suitable candidates for the position.
Assist the Factory Manager in manufacturing tea to the highest possible quality in accordance to Company guidelines.
Duties for the Factory Assistant Job
- Supervise factory operations in compliance to the current Fairtrade, ISO 22000:205, UTZ, Rainforest Alliance standards.
- Responsible for cleanliness, good hygiene and housekeeping of the entire factory including the surrounding compound.
- Ensure all machinery is in good and efficient working order as laid down in agency manual.
Factory Assistant Job Requirements
- Sc. in Agriculture or Food Science and Technology or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines within a team environment and willingness to work extra hours to meet set targets.
- Be a dynamic person who has high integrity, good communication skills, relates well with others, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Preferably 1 year minimum experience with good performance.
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Suitably qualified applicants should submit and email as one document; a cover letter with copies of certificates as well as testimonials including a detailed CV with telephone contacts, email, names and addresses of referees.
Indicate your current and expected salary too on or before Friday, 14th September, 2018.
Please cite the job title i.e. Factory Assistant on the subject line to email address [email protected]
The Managing Director
Williamson Tea Kenya Ltd
P.O Box 42281-00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More