Whizz Education Job Vacancy 2018 for Support Team Leader, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Whizz Education Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Whizz Education Job Vacancy 2018
Whizz Education is at an exciting phase in its journey. Following over 10 years of solid track record and sustainable growth in our home markets of UK and US, and initial success in International Markets, we are preparing the business for scalable growth. Our vision is to enable 100 Million primary age children around the world with a personalized learning experience and to work closely with parents, schools, and governments to raise standards in maths and, in due course, other core curriculum subjects.
This role will be based in the Nairobi office Kenya. Team Lead is the lead support agent in a particular region. In addition to monitoring and responding to customer support requests, the Team Lead is responsible for supervising all other support agents in the region. The Team Lead will work closely with the Global Support Manager to define KPIs, processes, and expectations for the support team and is responsible for their implementation within their assigned region.
Mission for the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer:
The mission of the Support Team lead role is to support and supervise all Support Agents throughout their region, ensuring consistent practices and standards for outstanding customer care.
This position will oversee the work of all support agents on their team. The Whizz Education Support Agent is responsible for providing world-class support to all Whizz customersincluding parents/guardians, teachers, administration, and other school staff. The role of Whizz Support is one that is positively reactiveresponding to incoming support requests in a way that is timely, professional, and solutions-oriented. Each agent is responsible for responding to asynchronous support requests that come in via email or webform as well as synchronous support requests that come in via phone or live chat/screen share (Whizz Assist). All support cases are tracked and documented to allow internal transparency to all Whizz staff and to analyze the progress and effectiveness of our support efforts.
In addition to managing all incoming support requests, the Whizz Support Agent has a group of important secondary responsibilities:
- Creating user help resources, including knowledge base articles, FAQs, and video tutorials
- Maintaining a self-service customer help site populated with user help resources
- Providing quality assurance (QA) review of new product content and features
- Other projects/tasks as needed to support Whizz internal teams and customers
Skill and attributes:
- Expert knowledge of adaptive learning products focusing on mathematics (pre-requisite)
- Experience/skill in the following online tools
- Live chat/screen sharing tools
- Educational reporting tools, demonstrating formative and summative assessment for teachers and senior leaders
- Video/audio recording and editing software
- Previous experience as a customer support agent (preferably within EdTech)
- International experience, providing support to multiple jurisdictions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English languagewritten and spoken)
- Collaborative mindset/ability to work well within a team
- Experience in training and mentoring other support agents
How to Apply
For further information please send your cv in the first instance to [email protected]. The closing date for this role will be 18th December 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: