World Food Programme (WFP) Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. World Food Programme recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Deadline||3rd October 2019|
World Food Programme (WFP) Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 World Food Programme Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
World Food Programme is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Graphic Design Internship
The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetime. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
The WFP Regional Bureau for Eastern and Central Africa (RBN) is based in Nairobi and provides strategic direction, technical guidance, resource mobilization and management support to WFP operations and activities in nine countries: Burundi, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda.
The Regional Partnerships and Planning unit provides support to Country Offices (CO’s) on Project Cycle Management,Corporate Reporting, Knowledge Management and NGO/Cooperating Partner (CP) Management.
To help provide clear, easy-to-understand guidance and reference material, the unit has identified the need for a graphic design intern to interpret information in a visually captivating manner that will help CO’s easily understand processes, workflows, concepts and checklists.
- Currently enrolled and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of undergraduate studies or have recently graduated in the last 6 months in Graphic Design,Visual Arts, Journalism, Communication, Web Editing or related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Knowledge in Adobe Suite
- Fluent in English
- Proven experience of graphic production from concept and design to published/printed product with knowledge of printing processes (offset and digital) and color management;
- Good understanding of new and evolving technologies and digital platforms;
- Advanced knowledge of standard software packages, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud etc.
- Ability to edit documents and/or summarize content for various audience
- Working experience in development or humanitarian environment is desirable
- Support each of the sub-team (Project Cycle Management, Corporate Reporting, Knowledge Management and NGO/Cooperating Partner (CP) Management in producing visual aids (assets) for processes, checklists, updates and annual reports.
- Create templates for all assets created which can be reused/edited;
- Deliver creative and innovative ideas for presentations;
- Edit reports and other reference materials;
- Design of reports and other materials for printing and digital distribution;
- Improve and edit artwork, photos, charts and other graphic elements;
- Edit photographic files for illustrative and layout purposes such as publishing, presentations; and
- Prepare final digital files for press, print, web and social media.
- On the job coaching & training.
- Field trips
- Interns receive a monthly stipend from WFP up to the maximum amount of US$1000 per month depending on the duty station of assignment.
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, necessary visas and related costs.
- WFP will recognize candidates’ educational credentials from recognised institutions that have been certified by competent international or national authorities such as the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) or Ministries of Education;
- Duration of the internship : 8 months.
How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WFP has zero tolerance for discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
No appointment under any kind of contract will be offered to members of the UN Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions (ACABQ), International Civil Service Commission (ICSC), FAO Finance Committee, WFP External Auditor, WFP Audit Committee, Joint Inspection Unit (JIU) and other similar bodies within the United Nations system with oversight responsibilities over WFP, both during their service and within three years of ceasing that service.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest World Food Programme Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum World Food Programme Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for World Food Programme Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for World Food Programme Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent World Food Programme Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the World Food Programme Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: