West Pokot County Job Vacancy 2019 for Clinical Officer x10, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for West Pokot County Job Vacancies Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
West Pokot County Job Vacancies Job Vacancy 2019
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council and
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
This is an entry point grade into the Clinical Officer cadre.
- Duties at this level will be limited scope and complexity and the officer will normally work under the guidance of an experienced clinical officer or a medical officer.
- Work mainly involves seeing and examining patients and diagnosis and treatment of their ailment at an outpatient department in a hospital, health centre or dispensary.
- In addition, the Officer, will be expected to assist in planning and conducting outreach and mobile health service,
- Teaching students attached to the hospitals and health centers’,
- Supervising and counseling as small number of staff engaged on routine patients care and offering support and health educations.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More