WEM Health Services Recruitment 2018 for Finance/Admin Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for WEM Health Services Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
WEM Health Services Recruitment 2018
Location: Thika Office in Gatuayaga
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and verification of financial transactions/activities/documentation for accuracy, appropriateness and completeness and ensure full compliance of financial services and transactions with donor rules, regulations, policies, recording and reporting systems.
- Prepare projects’ monthly cash flow projections, bank reconciliations, debtors and creditors reconciliation.
- Provide support in monitoring adherence with the terms and conditions of grant agreements.
- Ensure grants awarded are in compliance with donor regulations.
- Assist in the review and updating of operational policies and procedures for procurement and contracts/grants management
Budgeting and budget monitoring
- Take part in proposal development and support the team in budget preparation.
- Ensure proper budget implementation to ensure adherence to budget lines.
- Maintain a 4% budget variance.
- Prepare monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial reports in accordance to IFRS, for the Management , board and Donors
- In accordance with donor requirements, create or maintain procedures for capturing and publishing monthly, quarterly and annual project technical and financial reports.
- Ensure reports are sent to the donors on a timely basis.
Audit and Audit Processes.
- Facilitate donor reviews and resolve any queries arising from the review.
- Facilitate annual project audits for the region where applicable.
- Prepare audit schedules in preparation for the annual organizational audit, ensure completeness of all supporting documentation and facilitate resolving of any queries arising from the audit.
- Supervise and approve all procurement processes
- Oversee all asset management processes and verification of all organizations assets.
- Liaison with organization partners, Auditors, Donors, Banks and key stakeholders
- Work together with the project staff in preparation of work and travel plans.
Support the Administration team in planning, organizing and facilitating workshops, Events and Donor Visits
Experience: At least three years’ experience working with a medium level NGO with diverse approach to institutional sustainability and resource mobilization will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More