Wealth Smith Job Vacancy For Personal Assistant, Application Details
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information required.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
Personal Assistant Job Qualifications
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science.
- 2 years’ work experience.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their cvs to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: