Wealth Smith Job Vacancy For Marketing Executive, Application Details
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. These responsibilities can include:
Roles for the Marketing Executive Job
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organizing events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
Marketing Executive Job Requirements
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organizational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyses data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their cvs to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: