Wealth Smith Job Vacancy 2018 for Human Resources Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Wealth Smith Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Wealth Smith Job Vacancy 2018
Wealthsmith is your strategic investment partner. Our mission is to create wealth by selling prime land for homes, farming, development and investment purposes. One of the unique features we offer is convenience. We have done due diligence, therefore the properties we offer have ready titles, are serviced with roads, water, electricity, have a fence all round and access to public amenities. What’s more, we have the most affordable rates with friendly and flexible financing options.
- Co-ordinate and support all aspects of the recruitment and selection processes in the organization. Specific responsibilities include job description development, recruitment planning, advertising and short-listing, selection interviews and tests, regularly updating the hiring status report, making job offers, carrying out salary calculations and issuing contracts.
- To keep updated with relevant new recruitment sources and propose improvements to processes and selection tools to ensure that the recruitment process meets current and future organizational needs.
- Development and review of the organization’s organogram to reflect changes and the organization’s needs.
- Ensure the timely production of contracts of employment and other records ensuring Wealthsmith meets the legal requirements for record keeping.
- Develop, review and implement the induction processes and procedures ensuring that new employees get incorporated into the organization and their roles efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure the development and implementation of Key Performance Indicators for individual staff members in the organization, a copy of which should be kept in the individual staff files.
- Keep track of the probation periods, ensuring performance evaluations take place to inform on confirmation decisions in a timely manner.
- In liaison with line managers, ensure that performance evaluations for all employees are taking place and offer the necessary support to ensure effectiveness of the process.
- Review the organization’s salary structure as needed, advising on changes and/or salary surveys and market trends.
- Develop, review and/or update HR procedures and processes, including the Employee Handbook, to reflect changes in the context, labour laws and HR best practice.
- Advise management and employees on HR issues and on Labour Laws as necessary, giving advice on disciplinary, grievances and separation issues as and when needed.
- Facilitate and ensure exit interviews are held, collating and disseminating lessons learnt in close collaboration with line managers.
HR Systems and Processes
- Prepare the monthly payroll and support it’s payment as needed, ensuring that all statutory deductions are submitted on time in liaison with the Finance/Accounts department.
- Develop the HR department budget and submit for the necessary approvals as well as oversee its utilization, preparing the necessary reports as needed
- Develop, implement and ensure the maintenance of an effective reporting system.
- Develop and oversee the maintenance of an effective HR database and filing system, with proper files maintained for each staff member, both manually and electronically while maintaining confidentiality.
- Develop a leave tracking system which allows HR to effectively manage leave for all employees.
- Ensure that all staff information is fed into the HR system in a timely manner.
- Line manage the HR assistant, ensuring efficient and effective deliver of HR services to all employees and the organization.
- Develop and monitor Key Performance Indicators for the HR Assistant, ensuring high performance and taking remedial and corrective measures where this falls below standards.
- Ensure optimal allocation of duties to develop and maintain efficiency and effectiveness in the department.
- Prepare and present HR reports as needed incorporating emerging issues, internal and external HR trends and highlighting areas of concern to ensure good HR practice.
- Participate in other report writing activities with other departments as may be needed.
- To maintain awareness of developments in the HR practice and employment law and contribute to information sharing and continuous professional development.
- To proactively maintain and develop good relationships with similar organisations in the sector, with ongoing dialogues concerning policies and trends.
- Provide coverage for other posts when needed and carry out any other responsibilities as requested by the line manager.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field
- Demonstrable HR management experience
- Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience in managing a team
- Must possess a valid practising certificate from IHRM
- Experience working in the real estate industry
- We are looking for a mature HRM aged between 30 and 35.
How to Apply
Send your application letter and cv to email@example.com by close of business 17th December 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: