WE NGO Job Vacancies 2018 for HR Coordinator
Are you a self-motivated and driven Human Resources professional who enjoys challenges and loves to help people to be great and drive innovation.
WE empowers youth to fulfill their potential to be agents of change. Through our organization’s unique youth-driven approach, more than two million young people have been involved in our innovative programs in more than 45 countries.
- Diploma in Human Resources.
- MINIMUM Three (3) years
- Must be a member of IHRM and has complied with all IHRM requirements.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Strong willed, Mature with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Planning, organizing, results and quality oriented analytical thinking.
- To support the recruitment process and on-barding of employees for by adapting best practice.
- Conduct Performance reviews and check ins for the team.
- Proactively identify and recommend to the management HR best practices.
- To assist in developing and upgrading effective HR policies, SOP’s, Manuals and strategies to meet the organizations objectives.
- Communication on matters related to HR to staff; for instance, new policies, key messaging… etc
- Assist in drafting job specifications and job descriptions.
- Creating staffing Schedules as well as coordinating transport and logistics.
- Recruitment and selection – receiving Curriculum Vitae’s, downloading, sorting, shortlisting as necessary.
- Assist in setting up interviews and sending regrets to the candidates who do not qualify.
- Assist with leaves/ off day’s management for all staff, checking in on their schedules and reporting time, in consultation with Management.
- Sourcing quotations for equipment and stationery on needs basis
- Coordinating Trainings, team buildings and events management.
- Sacco management and disseminating information to the relevant members.
- Supporting the full function of General admin matters.
What makes WE unique…
A Top Employer for Young People in Canada, our Organizations are filled with passionate, driven, hardworking, entrepreneurial, shameless idealists, this means we work late, set high goals and exceed them, and then push hard the following year to beat and exceed last year’s goals of empowering youth to change the world.
If you are looking for a predictable 9-5 work environment, this won’t be the right fit.
How to Apply
If you are inspired and excited by collaboration, making friendships with the most incredible people, unique additional responsibilities like working on our trips and your personal values align with our core values, we would love to hear from you.
WE sincerely thanks all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted. While Cv’s are important, we want to know what makes you a great fit for our team and culture. We will consider applications on a rolling basis and would like the right person to join us as soon as possible.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd March 2018.
If you meet the requirements above send in your Cv only and indicate your current salary in the Cv.