Watu Credit Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Asset Finance Officer – Sales, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Watu Credit Limited Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Watu Credit Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Watu Credit is a dynamic fast growing non-bank finance company that harnesses technology to offer both secured and unsecured lending primarily via mobile services. Headquartered in Mombasa, Watu Credit aims to become the leading East African provider of a broad set of inclusive financial products, delivered through technology in a fast, efficient and professional manner. The Company commenced its business operations in July 2015 with the clear vision to be the best in class provider for short and medium term loan products tailored to the exact needs of target customers and delivered through mobile technology.
The Asset Finance Officer-Sales is primarily responsible for the sales of the products at the specific location(s) as directed by the Management. The Officer will be responsible for all Asset Finance onboarding within the framework of the vision, policies and values of Watu Credit Limited.
- Attracting Clients to Watu Credit Limited Asset Finance products
- Acting as the contact person at nominated sales point(s) for all incoming inquiries from potential and existing Clients in respect to Asset Finance products offered by the Company, and directing queries’ regarding the Company’s other products to head-office
- Providing pro-active, accurate, detailed and comprehensive product presentation in respect of Client’s inquiry
- Conducting pre-assessment of Client’s financial position and offering the best suitable product configuration
- Collecting necessary documentation, including but not limited to ID, PIN, photo, asset details; checking for documents authenticity and ensuring scanning quality; submitting all relevant information to the back office for further checking and processing
- Issuing appropriate Loan Agreement, ensuring data entry accuracy and correctness and making sure that all essential conditions of Loan Agreement such as (but not limited to) duration, payment schedules, due amount, as well as legally binding consequences in case of breach of Terms and Conditions of this
- Agreement are fully explained to the Client and accepted by the Client
- Advancing on customer support by conducting preventive and follow-up calls and reminders to clients to ensure adherence to payment schedules
- Keeping Department Manager informed by submitting activity reports and performance analysis in accordance with Company reporting procedures
- Ensuring that all sales and marketing activities operate cost-effectively, consistently and ethically within the given mandate and within the mission and values of Watu Credit Limited
Does this sound like you?
- Ambitious and energetic sales professional
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Previous experience in Sales/Customer-Management/Micro-finance for at least 2 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Fluent English and Kiswahili in verbal and writing
- Interest and experience in motorbikes / boda-boda industry will be considered an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Watu Credit Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: