Wandia Job Recruitment 2018 for Production Manager
- Planning, coordinating and execution of the production objectives and schedules to ensure that production, pull planning and customer requirement targets are achieved.
- Continuous improvement using manufacturing excellence systems – Kaizen, TPM, ISO 22000:2005 etc.
- Develop and cascade the manufacturing KPIs and monitor the same on the Balanced Score Card.
- Formulate and execute a sustainable production strategy, policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) in Productivity, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety (OSH) and Morale.
- Deletion of Muda, Mura and Muri in the production process while improving the productivity ratio.
- Develop and control the direct labor, direct materials and overheads budget
- Process and People capability development while creating effective work environments
- Manage third party contracts for manufacturing and the manufacturing service delivery.
- Optimization, care and improvement of the asset base while delivering an On Time, In Full and Error free operation.
- Measurement and the resultant correction or corrective action activities.
- Any other leadership assignment relevant to the fabric of Tropical heat.
Key Results Areas
- Waste reduction.
- Nil stock outs from poor production planning and scheduling
- OEE, Measurement and Productivity improvement.
- Develop capacity of the production team towards a flexible operation.
- Improve communication and accountability within the supply chain.
- Continuous improvement through operational excellence.
Production Manager Job Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or any other related field
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a similar capacity in the FMCG industry
- Must be familiar with best practice in manufacturing.
- Training and knowledge in HACCP / ISO22000 / GMP / Kaizen
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- Solid computer skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, please apply by sending your CV email@example.com with production manager as the subject
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: