Wandia Job Recruitment 2018 for Head of Quality Assurance
This role supports Company Operations by ensuring adherence to established quality parameters by every department, and enforcing quality standards across the company; testing materials and products and discovering opportunities for improving working conditions and executing the Companies Health & Safety programs.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Head of Quality Assurance Job
- Approval of chemical and microbiological tests on all the raw materials and finished products to ensure that they meet the company and other relevant statutory standards.
- Inspecting and approving all the incoming materials according to company specifications.
- Inspecting and approving all the finished products according to specifications.
- Developing company standards on the raw materials and end products in consultation with the Research and Development.
- Supervision of on line quality tests and taking or advising the relevant personnel on corrections or corrective actions where the products or processes are found to be non -conforming.
- Developing operating procedures for production processes and hygiene requirements in consultation with the relevant departments, and ensuring that the developed operating procedures are adhered to at all times to consistently achieve the set quality standards.
- Development of ISO standards as a Management Representative and Food Safety Team Leader
- Evaluating warehousing and distribution conditions on shelf life of the company products.
- Waste management and control / NEMA / Energy Audits management
- To inform, update and train the production personnel in the operation of a clean plant for the manufacture of safe and acceptable quality products.
- Customer complaints: Working closely with both the marketing and research and development to ensure that all the customer complaints regarding quality of products are resolved satisfactorily.
- Recording and reporting quality control evaluation results to the top management.
- Ensuring that the government regulations on Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental issues, KEBS, US FDA, UKAS are met.
- Training in Food safety, and conducting internal as well as external audits.
- Managing hygiene standards within the company
- SOP -Development of SOP for QA and external contractors, Security issues.
- Reporting and analyzing the Quality parameters in the ERP
- Ensure that all machines comply with all statutory issues/calibration .
- Help in Kaizen, energy management implementation and other change programs.
Head of Quality Assurance Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science
- Master’s Degree an added Advantage
- In depth knowledge of modern Quality Management Systems and Process.
- Working Knowledge of labour legislation on Safety, Health and Environment management
- 8 years’ experience 5 of which should have been spent in as similar position
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, please apply by sending your CV email@example.com with Head of QA as the subject.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: