Wandia Job Recruitment 2018 for B2B Sales Representative (60-70K)
Eneza Education is an edtech company that is on a mission to provide educational content to over 50 million learners in Africa. With over 200,000 active learners on our platform, we provide content via SMS, USSD and web applications. We are currently in Kenya, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Zimbabwe and Tanzania.
We have the position of a B2B Sales Representative available in our Nairobi office and we are looking at working with individuals who have the passion and the right mindset to join us on our journey to providing low-cost access to educational content.
The B2B Sales Associate will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager in lead generation and closing B2B deals. The lead is responsible for selling Eneza’s learning platform to corporates to drive revenue goals for Eneza at the same time placing us closer to our B2C clients.
Table of Contents
B2B Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Identifying development potential leads by studying current business within the education industry as well as prospective industries; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
- Initiating sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Developing sales by making initial presentations and demos; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services as well as demonstrating relevant use cases
- Closing sales by building connections and robust network, overcoming objections and managing timelines and expectations; preparing contracts. Owning and managing customer success once a deal has been closed. This involves working closely with the tech, product, marketing and customer care teams
- Contributing information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Continuously creating and implementing brand strategies & Creating and experimenting with strategic new sales and marketing mediums.
- Consistently follow up with all sales and marketing team members, keeping them accountable to marketing goals during a given time period.
- Working to meet sales targets set by the country director. Providing recommendations on strategies to meeting set targets after reviewing trends, data and projections.
- Working with required CRM tools as determined by Eneza tracking leads, deals and sales stages at every point in time.
- Ability to work with any CRMs tracking leads and deals.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Promote and execute renewal of contracts
- Strong Analytical and technical skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and not letting tasks fall within the cracks
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
Qualifications for the B2B Sales Representative Job
- Degree in sales, business administration, marketing or any related field
- Should have worked in an organization that has a net turnover of $ 500,000 per
- People management experience.
- Work Experience: 5+ years’ sales/ account management experience.
- Should be willing to travel
- At least 2 years experience in B2B sales
How to Apply
Applicants within the service industry, encouraged to apply If you meet the above qualifications, please apply by sending your CV to [email protected] with B2B sales executive as the subject
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: