Wananchi Group Job Vacancy 2018 for Junior Technical Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Wananchi Group Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Wananchi Group Job Vacancy 2018
Job Purpose / Summary: Assist technical coordinator on raising requisitions, GRV of invoices and tracking with procurement and finance.
Overall: Working closely with all technical managers to ensure:-
- Raising requisitions, following up on LPO release, generating reports.
- Tracking payments and ensuring invoices are processed and submitted for payment on time.
- Project Follow-ups, Systems Integrations & Project Documentation
- Finance and procurement background is required.
- Understanding and experience on PASTEL
- Experience in technical procurement/accounting matters
- Experience in a telecom/ triple play company.
- Knowledge and experience in reading, analyzing, and interpreting periodical reports, and technical procedures.
- Experience in writing reports. Proficient in MS Office – specifically Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV and daytime telephone contact to [email protected] on or before 13th November 2018.
The subject line Assistant Technical Coordinator.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)