Vivo Energy Job Vacancy 2018 for Convenience Retail Development Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Vivo Energy Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Vivo Energy Job Vacancy 2018
Vivo Energy is the company behind the Shell brand in Africa. We are here to offer customers the very best of Shell’s products and services, including supply reliability, technical expertise, and unmatched customer service, in the countries in which we operate. In doing so, we have in place industry-leading health and safety standards, and are committed to delivering Shell’s high-quality fuels and lubricants in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
- As part of transition to Vivo Energy (VE) , the new Convenience Retail Development Manager will play a leading role in implementing Convenience Retail growth strategy across Operating Units in coordination with VE Convenience Retail (CR) Central Team.
- CR &NFR site & format database owner inc terms etc
- Support Network/site optimization manager in identifying sites and formats development
- Develop CR &NFR site refurbishment plan
- Support OUs in submitting Investment Proposals
- Projects follow up from identification to completion ( layout, capex, alliances, IP etc)
- Ensure Alliances are selected as per VE strategy and right terms are applied
- Training of CR managers on VE process and standards
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as may be required from time to time.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- 3 to 5 years experience in CR and Retail businesses management
- Academic Degree in a financial field eg.accounting, Managenent Information, planning, economics etc
- Solid understanding of Vivo Energy business model, essentially CR & Retail businesses.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Good communicator [oral, written and presentation skills]
- Self-starter; able to drive change and run projects
- Effective inter-personal skills to work with the country management team and central teams
- Ability to manage priorities and tight deadlines
- High computer literacy (Excel, PPT, SAP)
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should apply by sending; CV, motivation letter and scanned supporting documents, all in one document to email firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10/10/2018. Only emails received on the stated email & website within the allocated timeframe will be considered.
Only emails received on the stated email & website within the allocated timeframe will be considered.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: