Vivo Energy Job Vacancies 2018 for Human Resources Administrator
Vivo Energy is the company behind the Shell brand in Africa. We are here to offer customers the very best of Shell’s products and services, including supply reliability, technical expertise, and unmatched customer service, in the countries in which we operate. In doing so, we have in place industry-leading health and safety standards, and are committed to delivering Shell’s high-quality fuels and lubricants in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
The HR Assistant position provides an effective, efficient, accurate and professional HR service covering full administrative and support to the HR department. They are also responsible for human resources information including electronic and paper based record keeping,
- Data base maintenance – For all incoming applications and CV’S and availing them when required, management of staff data
- Data related to confirmation dates, end of contracts and staffing changes for all the months and preparation of related periodic reports.
- Establish and maintain employees’ data including personal files and other related records
- Coordinate recruitment and selection; schedule interviews, make arrangements for interviews including preparing interview packs, pre-employment medical coordination.
- Ensure that all new staff members submit all their required information and/or documents to facilitate the opening of a file.
- Compose and distribute general correspondence from Human Resources e.g. references, transfers, visa letters and changes of reporting line.
- Sub ledgers processing for new staff in liaison with payroll team.
- Provide support to L&D in relation to L&D events, e.g. invitations, room bookings, provision of training documents, payment of suppliers and recording of attendees.
- General administration of the department.
- Registration of new employees to various the medical scheme and updating the various data bases including processing staff badges for all employees
- Provide education to staff on the medical scheme while monitoring compliance before registration or deregistration
- Administer the addition of new staff/dependants and deletion of exits from the scheme
- Co-ordinate with the medical administrator the deletion of over age dependants.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should apply by sending; CV, motivation letter and scanned supporting documents, all in one document not later than 22nd March 2018.
Only emails received on the stated website within the allocated timeframe will be considered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Vivo Energy career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Share this post with your Friends: