Vivo Activewear Recruitment 2018 for Data Analyst, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Vivo Activewear Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Vivo Activewear Recruitment 2018
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic candidate with the right attitude to join our Team.
Our philosophy is centered on a “passion” and “zest” for life! At Vivo, we are dedicated to providing each of our customers with comfortable and trendy clothing that makes one “look and feel great”.
We believe that the Vivo experience begins on the shop floor.
Our Retail Sales Team are our brand ambassadors charged with ensuring that each shopping experience is memorable.
Position Overview: The Data Analyst role is critical in strengthening Vivo’s Business Processes, operational efficiencies and developing business intelligence to enhance Analytics capabilities.
The main responsibilities of the role are to ensure the proper monitoring and evaluation of key performance metrics and to generate actionable insights that lead to improved efficiency, cost effectiveness and revenue generation.
Data Analyst Job Roles
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Cleaning and organizing raw data and analyzing interesting trends to provide useful information.
- Creating visualizations and dashboards to help the company interpret and make decisions from analyzed data/information.
- Presenting the results of a technical analysis to business clients or internal teams.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Reporting on organizational performance through standard analytical reports.
- Enable internal teams to monitor and track their key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Respond to data requests from various departments as needed to drive business value.
- Develop and drive analytical work streams that will directly lead to significant operational efficiency and cost reduction.
- Continuously evaluate and suggest new technologies to enhance team analytics.
- Contribute to the maintenance of data analysis tools and processes.
- Continuously drive reporting improvements and identify process deficiencies.
- Analyze business drivers such as sales, merchandising results, pricing trends, margin and translate them into suggested actions and applicable projects
- Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for management-level consumption.
- Consult with internal teams to influence their strategic decisions KPIs and Contribute to data policy development and regulation.
- Manage new product intake and ensure products are allocated to maximize sales.
- Manage seasonal releases from stock availability through to sell through analysis, working with teams across the retail business
- Ensure data quality and accuracy
- Effectively communicate analysis and results with senior management
- Good organizer
- Positive attitude
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Integrity & Honesty
Requirements for the Data Analyst Job
- 2+ years’ experience in an analytical role with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Business Degree. Quantitative degree in computer science, economics, mathematics, statistics, or an equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Strong excel modelling skills and comfortable using PowerPoint to create presentations.
- Proven analytical skills and very comfortable with numbers.
- Experience in creating and communicating PowerPoint Presentations and analyzing data in an interesting manner.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to clearly analyze issues and opportunities.
- Must be willing to think and act strategically and tactically.
- Broad commercial awareness and interest in retail.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Be able to demonstrate customer focus and knowledge of market developments.
How to Apply
Please indicate your salary expectation on the subject line.
Applications that do not include the salary expectation will NOT be considered.
If you believe you are the right person for the position and would like to be a part of our Team, kindly send a detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd May 2018.
The subject of your email should be “Data Analyst Position – (Expected Salary)” Eg. Data Analyst Position – Ksh. 20,000
We would love to respond to all your applications but due to a large number of applications received for advertised positions, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More