Vivo Activewear Job Vacancy 2018 for ICT Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Vivo Activewear Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Vivo Activewear Job Vacancy 2018
Vivo Energy is the company behind the Shell brand in Africa. We are here to offer customers the very best of Shell’s products and services, including supply reliability, technical expertise, and unmatched customer service, in the countries in which we operate. In doing so, we have in place industry-leading health and safety standards, and are committed to delivering Shell’s high-quality fuels and lubricants in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
Are you equipped with cutting edge skills for next generation ICT challenges? Vivo Activewear is hiring! We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic candidate with the right attitude to join our Team.
Our philosophy is centred on a “passion” and “zest” for life! At Vivo, we are dedicated to providing each of our customers with comfortable and trendy clothing that makes them “look and feel great”. Our Team are our brand ambassadors; charged with ensuring that each shopping experience is memorable one.
Job Role: Ensures that all company systems are secure and functioning well. Trains staff on how to handle IT related systems and advice the company on any new systems to purchase.
- Procurement and management of IT related systems.
- Research and advice the company on new systems with technological advances.
- Audit IT systems and develop best policies for the organization
- Oversee the installation and maintenance of internet network in all stores
- Monitoring and liaising with providers to ensure computer systems and internet networks are running optimally
- Coordinate trouble shooting and handling of any issues related to IT systems.
- Coordinate installation and configuration of computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Keeping, maintaining and updating records of software licenses
- Provide regular reports to management
- Managing and supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Organise for the regular back-up of Company data
- Coordinate monitoring and removal of virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software
- Identify opportunities for team training.
- Providing ERP ad CRM systems
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Providing direction for IT team member
- Develop innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs.
- Work closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network
- Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in ICT related field from an accredited university.
- Must be MCSE Certified.
- Should possess CCNP/CCNA certification
- 5+ years hands-on IT Support experience.
- Experience supporting Macintosh OS 10.10 or later
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Excellent leadership and decision making skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong background in IT related field
- Ability to train
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right person for the position and would like to be a part of our Team, kindly send a detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st October 2018.
The subject of your email should be “ICT MANAGER – (Expected Salary)
We would love to respond to all your applications but due to a large number of applications received for advertised positions, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: