Vivo Activewear Job Vacancy 2018 for eCommerce Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Vivo Activewear Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Vivo Activewear Job Vacancy 2018
At Vivo Active Wear – Our philosophy is centred on a “passion” and “zest” for life! At Vivo, we are dedicated to providing each of our customers with comfortable and trendy clothing that makes one ”look and feel great”.
We believe that the Vivo experience begins on the shop floor.
Are you ready for a leadership challenge?
Vivo Activewear prides in inspiring women to look and feel great.
It is a place to explore potential, eliminate boundaries and push out the edges of what we can be.
The company seeks to nature talent, grow and bring dreams to fruition.
Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding performance.
We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries to bring skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving Fashion Industry.
- Spearhead the e-commerce strategy and grow sales through online platforms and digital marketing. Grow online retail partners and distribution channels.
- Reporting to the Head of Sales & Customer Experience, the role will be shaping the e-commerce strategy.
Essential Job Functions
- Strategic Management & Sales
- Develop and implement our e-commerce strategy
- Play key role in the strengthening and implementation of Vivo’s Omni-channel strategy in order to provide customers with a seamless shopping experience across channels
- Develop strategies to clear terminal stock effectively online
- Deliver best in-class online merchandising and an easy purchase experience to customers across the globe.
- Work closely with the creative and content team to improve product presentation including photography, video and creative.
- Continually drive improvements in the user experience and customer journey across all online touch points, in order to drive conversion rate optimization and revenue
- Work with external agencies to provide SEO analysis and recommendations.
- Digital Marketing
- Increase web traffic to our site and drive growth in numbers of online customers, online sales and customer satisfaction.
- Be the key driver in developing and optimizing the performance and digital brand marketing of the E-commerce platform.
- Develop our online product proposition and range in conjunction with our buying and merchandising teams.
- Marketing, Business Development & People Management
- Managing data collection and analysis
- Test new ventures with potential marketplaces across the globe.
- Manage high online availability and maximize product sell-through in season.
- Manage customer service from order capture to fulfilment, logistics and after sale service
- Work in association with the marketing and production teams to develop campaigns to drive web interest and sales, develop and execute sales-led communications and grow the mailing list audience/e-shots
- Oversee stock reconciliation and reorders.
- Lead and develop a growing E-commerce team including an online sales and logistics team.
- Work closely with the marketing team to measure how editorial content is delivering results across our key metrics, including visitors to the website, engagement and social media followers across key platforms.
- Tech Savvy
- Strong online marketing skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong inter-personal skills
- 3 years proven track record of successfully driving sales growth. A background within merchandising or a highly developed understanding of merchandising would be a district advantage.
- Demonstrable success in a consumer e-commerce role.
- Degree in a business related field, ICT, Sales and Marketing would be desired.
- A professional qualification in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Vivo Activewear career website on vivoactivewear.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: