Vivo Active Wear Job Vacancy 2018 for Store Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Vivo Active Wear job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Vivo Active Wear Job Vacancy 2018
At Vivo Active Wear – Our philosophy is centred on a “passion” and “zest” for life! At Vivo, we are dedicated to providing each of our customers with comfortable and trendy clothing that makes one ”look and feel great”.
We believe that the Vivo experience begins on the shop floor.
Are you a leader, a motivator and up for a challenge?
Vivo Activewear is hiring!
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic candidate with the right attitude to join our Team.
Our philosophy is centered on a “passion” and “zest” for life!
At Vivo, we are dedicated to providing each of our customers with comfortable and trendy clothing that makes them “look and feel great”.
Our Team are our brand ambassadors; charged with ensuring that each shopping experience is memorable one.
- Ensures proper layout & space management in the store
- Maintains work organization chart and SOP procedures.
- Manage stock control, storage and retrieval of goods;
- Constantly plan out all stores resources and activities in relation to company objectives and set targets.
- Make plans to develop stores’ staff by internal/on-job training.
- Ensure that workplace’s health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the stock.
- Ensuring that the required quantities of stock have been steamed.
- Coordinate receiving of stock from the production and external imports.
- Ensure data entry of received stock in the ERP system.
- Ensure that sale items are re- priced.
- Constantly replenish warehouse stock.
Performance Measures and Targets
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Administering stock control.
- Ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met.
- Processing work orders.
- Setting up of EOQ, Minimum Stock Level.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Management and Supervision skills
- Ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Degree in procurement/ supply chain management
- Knowledge on data handling, security and management
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience at supervisory level in stores/ warehouse environment
- Must have relevant experience in management of cloth retail stores companies
- Must be computer literate
- Conversant with ERP system
Required Skills and Personal Attributes
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
How to Apply
Applications that do not include the salary expectation will NOT be considered.
If you believe you are the right person for the position and would like to be a part of our Team, kindly send a detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2018.
The subject of your email should be “Warehouse Supervisor – (Expected Salary) “Eg Store Supervisor – 25,000”
We would love to respond to all your applications but due to a large number of applications received for advertised positions.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: