VisionFund Kenya Recruitment 2018 for Branch Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for VisionFund Kenya Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
VisionFund Kenya Recruitment 2018
VisionFund Kenya Limited (formerly KADET) is a fast-growing financial service company and an investment of the World Vision Kenya.
We wish to recruit a highly competent, proactive and self-driven person to fill the position of:
Branch Manager – Mombasa Branch
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the holder of this position will plan and carry out specific branch assignments on the MFI’s operations in an efficient, economical and effective manner.
The Branch Manager manages the branch and ensures compliance with all policies and procedures.
He/she decides on all operational issues within the framework of existing regulations and management decisions;
Branch Manager Job Requirements
- The ideal Candidate should possess a University degree in economics, accounting, business administration qualification or any other relevant qualification.
- She/he should have experience in credit work, ability to motivate and manage a team, willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of rectitude, ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values, be proficient in Microsoft office applications, able to plan and manage finances, including a basic understanding of accounting.
- Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach, very good communication and marketing skills
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in credit work in a financial institution, demonstrates strong leadership and interpersonal skills, excellent report writing skills and ability to work with minimum supervision are also key attributes.
- The candidate must be professing and practicing Christian, whose conduct and depth of character is governed by personal Christian convictions.
Application letter, and detailed CV together with names of three referees, including daytime telephone contacts, should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 11th May 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The position applied for should be the subject of the e-mail application.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: