Viscar Industrial Capacity Recruitment 2018 for Executive Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Viscar Industrial Capacity Recruitment 2018 for Executive Assistant. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Viscar Industrial Capacity Recruitment 2018
Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited a Knowledge-based firm offering Training, Consultancy and Resourcing solutions in Engineering Technology seeks to recruit a result oriented and dynamic individual to fill the position of an Administrative Assistant.
Purpose of the Job
To provides a wide range of support services for both the Executive and the Advisory Board and he or she shall be reporting to the CEO.
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Responsible for ensuring smooth operation and management of all Executive schedules and diaries and maintenance of Executive records
- Reading and Analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes.
- Ensure operation of Executive office equipment, order maintenance when necessary.
- Accountable for ensuring Executive communications on Company policies are efficiently circulated and understood by staff.
- Responsible for ensuring timely preparation of Executive reports and/ or presentations are made within deadlines
- Responsible for the development, implementation and compliance of established quality Assurance guidelines within the Company
- Responsible ensuring Effective implementation of projects that fall professional and personal networks within the industry
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, staff, and others, on matters related to CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Five years progressive experience in a similar role.
Skills and Knowledge
Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, Expert level written and verbal communication skills, problem solver and a Team Player
How to Apply
Interested candidates should upload their applications at [email protected]. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: