Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Back-End Web Engineer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Our client, a Leading Telecommunications Firm with operations in Africa, seeks to recruit talented, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the above position.
Back-End Web Engineers will evolve our clients existing architecture, working with teams to improve operations, and implementing new features and functionality. Additionally, s/he will collaborate with the engineering team when necessary to ensure smooth integration of back end systems to user.
Responsibilities for the Back-End Web Engineer Job
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Maintaining our Backend Infrastructure
Back-End Web Engineer Job Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any other related Field
- Experience with Postgres, Mysql database
- Experience with Microsoft Azure will be an added advantage
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environment
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Good Understanding of SQL
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Strong Programming Skills in Python/Java
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Team Player
- Keen attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to sign up, fill in their profile and apply through our HR portal athttp://viscarcapacity.com/careers/ not later than 26th October, 2018. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: