Viscar Capacity Job Vacancy 2019 for Business Development Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Viscar Capacity Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Viscar Capacity Job Vacancy 2019
The Business Development Officer /Sales Representative seeks to achieve the revenue targets set by Sales Managers. The individual monthly and quarterly targets are set within an overall revenue objective, determined by either individual customer or product group if they wish to focus resources on particular areas of the business. The Officer must develop plans for achieving revenue targets by closing deals that are already under negotiation or by identifying new sales opportunities with existing customers or new prospects.
Key Measures on Performance
- 100% revenue growth.
- Percentage of new clients on boarded.
- Outstanding client experience.
- Number of suppliers sourced.
- Cost effectiveness
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts.
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up.
- Target new and existing accounts and form part of new and existing subscribers in the subscriber management division.
- Work with the Marketing Department to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives.
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events.
- Follow up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events.
- Work with suppliers to secure opportunity buys and availability of products.
- Coordinate product logo placement with contractors to meet the client’s specifications.
- Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports.
- Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Sourcing for suppliers.
- Receiving invoices, reconciling with purchase orders and delivery notes and onward transmission to Finance.
- Contact suppliers for RFQs
- Writing local purchase orders (LPO)
- Liaise with BUs for petty purchases
- Ensuring quality supply of goods and services
- Receiving requisitions review them and forward to Procurement Manager for final review
- Monitor routine purchases plus the spend and advise Procurement Manager for possible blanket ordering
- Compile supplier service KPI data for end month reporting
- Maintenance of supplier prices and catalogues for ease of purchasing
- Keeping track supplies on hand and other additional supplies
- Carry out any other assignment that Finance department may deem necessary.
- Sourcing high quality items from Suppliers at best price.
- Raising Local Purchase orders. (L.P.O).
- Build & Develop relationships with key Suppliers and Distributors.
- Review Purchase Request and ensure proper authorization as necessary, to ensure timely purchase.
- Liaise with accounts and other Departments for effective Supply Chain Service delivery
- To undertake the efficient, cost effective and timely purchase and procurement of consumables, equipment and other items required by Hospital staffs and to facilitate effective communication between the Supply Department, the users and suppliers.
- Ensure that material and services are available in sufficient quantities in a reasonable period of time.
- Assisting the Procurement officer In all purchasing activities create specifications, obtain quotes, negotiate price, place purchase orders, expedite delivery and problem solve, keep records and track all costs and any other duties as assigned to me.
- To develop and implement a cost effective procurement management system including procurement plans in accordance with the Kenyan Procurement Laws and Regulations.
- Procurement/ Purchasing: lead role in acquiring direct materials (Raw and Packaging) and indirect services.
- Strategic Sourcing; leading the implementation of local and global spend category strategies in line with the overall business objectives.
- Supply Relationship Management; identifying and managing suppliers including contract negotiations, monitoring supplier performance, volume leverage and total cost management objectives.
- Logistics; responsible for all imports and exports, management of third party logistic providers and achieving the company’s targets in key service areas such as back orders, fill rates, distribution, inventory reduction, inventory turns, schedule adherence, cycle time reduction, etc.
- Cost Management; ensuring that all sourcing initiatives are driven through the best practice category management methodology, to optimize on total cost of ownership, including working capital positions of the business.
- Risk Management; developing risk maps for commercial procurement and ensuring that mitigation plans are identified, implemented and reviewed.
- Procurement Governance: creating the procurement framework, including policies, procedures, processes and systems to support the business requirements of ethics, compliance and continuous improvement.
- Project Management: applying best practices in planning, strategy creation and execution to deliver business projects with cross-functional teams.
- Supply planning; managing the supply of over 500+ SKU’s, managing of Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP) and managing New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent expertise.
Skills and Knowledge
- At least three years relevant experience
- Thorough understanding of industry practices/standards, operations, contract management.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment; Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills who is comfortable in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment.
- Strong communication and writing skills with the ability to clearly explain issues to contractors and fellow employees.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Good time management.
- History of adhering to safety procedures and practices.
- High degree of focus and attention to detail/strong organizational skills.
- Be able to speak/communicate clearly with customers, employees, and stakeholders.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to sign up, fill in their profile and apply through our HR portal at http://viscarcapacity.com/careers/ not later than 25th February, 2019.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: