Viscar Capacity Job Vacancy 2018 for Application Engineers, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Viscar CapacityJob Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Viscar Capacity Job Vacancy 2018
Our client a leading company in the Digital Transformation of Energy Management seeks to fill the above-named position.
Purpose of the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring resources, competencies and capabilities are positioned to support the mission of a growing transactional business leveraging the distribution channel by:-
- Maximizing control, automation & driving product sales by using technical competence to give credibility and support to the sales and internal teams and to the partners
- Developing a rich opportunity pipeline with measurable tasks and outcomes
- Promoting the teams within the sales team to achieve high utilization
- Equip distributor partners to be an extension to the internal sales force
- Using company tools such as the BFO CRM to manage opportunities and actions
- By continual development, ensuring a broad product knowledge coverage by the team
- Work systematically with each channel/country within the zones to create clear focus on resource deployment, up skilling, and enhance competences and capabilities.
- Map the current state and apply the Industry playbook and create actions to support the transformation to the future state where all offers are commercialized and available for sale and the sales teams are aware and able to make the offer.
- To create action plans, business planning and review on a regular basis.
- Prime route to sale in areas of highly technical consultative applications
- Preparation of technical presentations and demonstrations
- Identification of product differentiators
- Adaptation of the Schneider offer to the customer application
- Advice to the customer regarding his process or solution
- Design of innovative, ring-fenced solutions
- System architecture design
- Standards and legislation compliant solutions
- Solving customer hardware, software and application problems in a highly abstractive, non-repetitive environment.
- Advising on the choice and application of Schneider equipment
- Bespoke training
- Distributor and Integrator Partner Support:
- Assessment of skills
- Learning path definition
- Techno-commercial training
- Joint visits
- Roadshow/Exhibition Demos and manning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5-7 years of technical & commercial experience
- Accreditation and Affiliation with international Standards body and Engineering
Key skills and knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective interpersonal, organizational, prioritization and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively while delivering under pressure
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to sign up, fill in their profile and apply through our HR portal at http://viscarcapacity.com/careers/ not later than COB 12th November, 2018. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More