Virtual HR Recruitment 2018 for Receptionist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants forVirtual HR Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Virtual HR Recruitment 2018
Our client is in the hospitality business with four (4) hotel units operating across the country ranging from a 3-star budget business hotel to a 5-star luxury camp. They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office.
The position will be responsible for ensuring effective front office operations in line with the company standards
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- To ensure knowledge of special promotions offered by the hotel and to passing this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises.
- Promoting the other departments within the hotel at every given opportunity in order to maximize hotel sales.
- Ensuring that all reservations have the correct deposit taken.
- Ensuring that all confirmations are sent out by the end of the shift.
- Being aware of the hotel availability and that every opportunity to maximise room sales is taken.
- Offering assistance to other departments, including Bar, Restaurant, Spa and Housekeeping as necessary
- Anticipating to be aware of all written and spoken requests, to carry out these requests in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Ensuring that all charges are correctly posted to the guests’ bills following the standard procedures.
- To deal with cash, cheque and credit transactions and to ensure that any discrepancies are reported immediately.
- To ensure that all messages received for guests are passed on accurately and as quickly as possible.
- Carrying out all Reception duties following procedures as outlined in the S.O.P. Manual.
- Ensuring the security of guests’ property, and lost property following security procedures.
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- Diploma or a Certificate in Hotel and Institutional Housekeeping and Laundry
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- MS Office Computer Skills
- Work planning and organization skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by Monday 8th July, 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “RECEPTIONIST” Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: