Virtual Hr Job Vacancy For Research & Compliance Officer, Application Details
Our client is in the production and distribution of animal health products for both companion animals and ruminant livestock and are focused on being Kenya’s most effective and reliable partner for optimizing animal health and wellbeing. Their mission is to continuously strive to raise the standard for animal health and wellbeing and to optimize livestock production in Kenya.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities in the organization by ensuring compliance with ethical or regulatory standards. Performing internal audits on the effectiveness of compliance policies, submitting compliance reports and serving as a liaison between management and personnel.
Table of Contents
Research & Compliance Officer Job Duties
- Ensuring manufacturing and all production processes are done in compliance to the company SOP and GMP
- Ensuring documentation of all manufacturing processes are done correctly and appropriately as per GMP
- Taking part in the writing and revision of Batch Manufacturing records, Standard Operating Procedures and other related documents
- Liaising with specific regulatory bodies, including Pharmacy and Poisons Board (PPB), Pest Control Products Board (PCPB), Kenya Bureau of Standards, State Department of Veterinary services, NEMA
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Key Opinion Leaders – including Government Departments, Regulatory Bodies, Standards Authorities
- Playing key role in issues management e.g. product recalls, product related issues & complaints
- Drafting, monitoring & training on OSH matters within the company.
- Assisting in undertaking the OSH Audits and reporting on non-compliance issues
Qualifications for the Research & Compliance Officer Job
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment and registration procedures in Kenya.
- Understanding of the processes involved with the following Institutions is desirable: KEBS, KIPI, NEMA, Pharmacy & Poisons Board, Pest Control Products Board
- Knowledge of cGMP, ISO practices and standards is desirable.
- Good communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Detail oriented
- Problem-solving and Critical Thinking Skills
- Team player with a track record of delivering results
- Decision-Making skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by 18th January 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “Research and Compliance Officer”.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: