Virtual HR Job Vacancy for Receptionist, Application Details
One of our clients is urgently searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the following position in their Nairobi Office.
The Receptionist will be responsible for managing front office operations, screening and routing of incoming telephone calls and emails. The role is also responsible for recording office expenditures and computing all costs on a monthly basis.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Welcoming and greeting guests at the reception and ushering them into the appropriate office or room to wait for further assistance
- Answering inquiries regarding services and availability of the personnel
- Directing visitors to a meeting room and offer them a refreshment as they wait
- Monitoring the meeting rooms to make sure they are well organized and clean
- Supervising the general cleaning of the entire office as per the cleaning brief
- Coordinating with accounts departments on payments of all the suppliers
- Ensuring knowledge of staff movements in and out of office
- Updating employee attendance
- Keeping a proper log of all calls made by clients, individuals and third-parties on a daily basis and submitting them to the management
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- Diploma in office management or related field
- At least 1-2 years working experience in a relevant field
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Customer service orientation
- Strong communication and organization skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by Friday 8th December 2017 clearly stating the subject heading “RECEPTIONIST”. Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE: