Virtual HR Job Vacancy 22018 for ICT Store Clerk, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Virtual HR Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Virtual HR Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The Store Clerk is responsible for the general operations in the company store including stock management, receiving goods from suppliers and distributing accordingly to sales orders.
- Receiving stock accordingly, verifying goods received for quantity and quality as per LPO terms and inserting sensormatic labels on items as per requirements
- Receiving orders from in –house staff and acting on them accordingly
- Allocating and confirming goods as per sales orders
- Dispatching goods of right quantity as per order to various locations
- Managing documentation within the store
- Recording all stock items leaving the store
- Reporting of replenishment quantities, expiring, slow moving items and providing insight to fast moving goods
- Minimum of Diploma in Stores Management, Logistics, Procurement or related course
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Customer focus and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by 14th November 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “STORE CLERK”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More