Virtual HR Job Vacancy 2018 for Operations Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Virtual HR Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Virtual HR Job Vacancy 2018
Our client, Brown’s Food Company (www.brownsfoodco.com) is the umbrella brand for Brown’s Cheese, Delia’s Ice Cream and The Cracker Shack. They make a range of high-quality natural cheeses, fast-moving commodities e.g. cheddar and mozzarella as well as butter and yogurt. The recently added baked crackers and Natural Ice cream to their portfolio. They sell the products in Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda and South Sudan.
The company is seeking to recruit a highly talented individual to fill in the following position:
The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the production of a range of food products. The incumbent will also ensure the organization is running smoothly so as to meet the expectations and needs of the customers.
This position will be based in Tigoni, Kiambu County.
Operations Manager Job Principal Accountabilities
- Monitoring and analyzing the current system of production, and working out a strategy for improvement
- Managing day-to-day activities
- Ensuring proper operations of the facility
- Training and supervising new staff, tracking and measuring their performance
- Liaising with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of the business to ensure smooth progress
- Evaluating regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Managing procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Overseeing customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Reviewing financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revising and/or formulating policies and promote their implementation
Qualification for the Operations Manager Job
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
- Proven experience in Operations Management role for a minimum of five years
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of industry’s Government rules and guidelines
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject OPERATIONS MANAGER by COB 8th May 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: