Virtual HR Job Vacancy 2018 for Lodge Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Virtual HR Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Virtual HR Recruitment 2018
Our client is in the hospitality business with 4 hotel units operating across the country ranging from a 3-star budget business hotel to a 5-star luxury camp.
They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office.
You will be responsible for managing and directing the operations of the lodge thus ensuring the company meets set performance objectives and operations remain profitable.
- Drive the development and implementation of the company’s strategic plan as well as the annual business and financial plans.
- Identify business partners, work out terms of engagement and effectively manage the relationships.
- Provide timely market research that will support the sales effort, pricing and introduction of new services and packages.
- Oversee and guide the development of policies as well as the operational and financial systems and monitor all business activities to ensure compliance.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Hospitality Industry, 3 of which should be in a Lodge/Camp Manager position.
- Knowledge and proven experience of financial planning.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 24th April 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “LODGE MANAGER”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: